Casts and Feet is a site dedicated to the love and appreciation of casts and feet and much, much more:
- Casts: leg casts, body casts, arm casts, spicas, finger and toe casts, plaster, fiberglass long, short, walking heels – we love it all but everyone has a favorite.
- Feet: from traditionally beautiful feet and worship to tortured and deformed and injured feet. Broken toes, bunions. tailor bunions, hammer, mallet and claw toes. Stomped, crushed, smashed and squished feet.
- Bandages: sprains and ace bandages, splints, from head to toe.
- Braces: splints, air-casts, walking boots, ankle, knee and leg braces, back and neck braces, halos, Milwaukees, headgear and dental braces, external fixators, traction and hardware.
- Amputees: single, double, triple, quadruple and digit amputations.
- Mobility devices: crutches, canes, wheelchairs, beds, walkers.
Links and Social Media
Casts and Feet
Crew & Contributors
- Kendal Chase
- Dr. Gimpy
- Sharky Cast
- Dane Banebridge
Q: Hey, you have an image or text or video on your site that violates my copyright or that I own / am depicted in and want taken down. How do I get you to remove content from your site?
A: Sorry! We get most of our content from various submissions and from scouring the web. Just send us the URL of the post(s) that you have a problem with to castsandfeet [at] gmail [dot] com.
Q: What’s up with the ads?
A: Websites are not free to run but they are fairly cheap (if you don’t count the incredible amount of time it takes). We hope that by running some ads on here we can pay for the hosting space, domain name and if we exceed that amount in revenue or donations we promise to reinvest that in providing new content and supporting artists with commissions.
Q: Can I submit my art or story or other content to the site or your tumblr or DA group?
A: Yes. Yes. Yes. We love submissions, its what keeps us fresh. Submit to the site or ask about becoming a contirbutor or author by sending an e-mail to castsandfeet [at] gmail [dot] com.
Submit to our Tumblr >
Submit to our DeviantArt Group >